Upcoming Events

NCBiotech Jobs Network: Find Your Fit

Free Virtual Event

When: April 26, 2021   |   12:30pm – 2:00pm

Why attend? There is a reason why 65% of American workers are either “not engaged” or are “actively disengaged” at work. So, what it it that the other 35% of “engaged” workers are doing that has them highly involved, enthusiastic about, and committed to their work and workplace? And how does that equate to professional success?

While many people believe they have to choose between success at work and success at home, the truth is you can have both at the same time. In this month’s presentation, Linda Lutz will share why discovering your life’s mission and aligning your work with your strengths and passion are the keys to making your greatest contribution to the world.

GRAIL Unveils New Durham Facility

Free Virtual Event

When: April 27, 2021   |   12:00pm – 1:00pm

Why attend? GRAIL is hosting a virtual open house on April 27 to showcase its new RTP facility and talk about its role as a leading health care company. Hiring is underway for laboratory scientists and technologists; equipment, quality, and automation engineers; and supply chain and warehouse personnel. Learn more about these positions during GRAIL’s open house.

Biopharma Career Exploration Webinar

Free Virtual Event

When: April 29, 2021   |   11:30am – 1:00pm

Why attend? The NCBiotech Veterans Outreach Program is hosting a free interactive webinar for transitioning service members, veterans, and military spouses on April 29th. Join us and explore meaningful career pathways to exciting roles in Biopharma Manufacturing. The NC life sciences industry values your skills and invites you to learn more and continue your service with a purpose. Register today.

Life sciences / Biopharma Hiring Event

Free Virtual Event

When: May 19, 2021

Why attend? Come prepared to share your experience and and meet face-to-face with hiring managers and recruiters. This virtual event is open to all Veterans, Transitioning Service Members, Guard/Reserve, and Military Spouses. The NCBiotech Veterans Outreach Program and North Carolina for Military Employment (NC4ME) are event sponsors.

Past Events

CRO Career Conversations: Clinical Research Associate

March 17 Webinar
Header image photo credit: ZenBio