A job for the detail-oriented.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in science/engineering, optional certification
Average salary: $58,630
A quality assurance specialist ensures that an end-product is to proper standards through inspecting and monitoring both products and procedures. In the case that any issues are found in either case, the quality assurance specialist will make the proper corrections.
People in these roles need to be meticulous and organized, not only safeguarding the quality of products but also taking them to the next level.
Main responsibilities of a quality assurance specialist include:
- Inspecting and testing outgoing products
- Investigating any reports or complaints and taking corrective measures
- Providing proper methods for reporting
- Monitoring procedures, analyzing issues, and reporting any repetitive problems
Bachelor’s degree needed, optional years of experience or professional certifications may be preferred.
- Proficient computer skills, especially in data management
- Clear understanding of best practices
- Ability to analyze and create effective solutions
More Jobs Like This One
Header image photo credit: Novartis